It’s not just a salary. All Earnies receive a contributory pension, private medical insurance and life assurance*. We’ll also set you up with free eye tests, a bike scheme if you need it and a season train ticket loan if you need one of them too. Everyone gets their own ‘culture budget’ to broaden their minds and one day every year to do something charitable to broaden their soul. Oh, and lunch is on Earnest once a month too.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Freelance planner (USA) needed
Salary subject to experience
Earnezt is the North-American face of Earnest – the award-winning B2B marketing agency, headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We believe businesses want to be every bit as inspired, engaged and entertained by brands as consumers are. Because, after all, business people are people too – they just happen to be at work.
Since opening our New York offices in May, we have been lucky enough to build on our existing relationships with clients and win quite a few new ones.
So, we’re now looking to bolster the team with a freelance planner.
Read the job description below and, if it sounds like you, send your resume to [email protected] – along with 100 words on why you’re the right person for the job.
What you’ll be up to
- Insight gathering – getting under the skin of the client, their market and customer needs via research, workshops and interviews
- Developing compelling stories and messages that position the client’s offerings in a clear and compelling way
- Formulating high performance, integrated campaign plans – combining the right mix of inbound and outbound tactics, while thinking digital-first
- Content marketing – from advising clients on the right strategy, building personas, establishing key themes and formats to distribution
- Working closely with our creatives – delivering the laser sharp insights that will inspire their thinking
- Measuring and reporting – with a clear view on what’s working and why, to demonstrate the value and optimise the performance of our campaigns
We’d like you to be as curious as we are about everything, have a good head for business, and an even better heart for what really makes people tick. B2B experience is a must, particularly in the tech and telco spaces. Ideally, you’ll have 3+ years experience under your belt.
You’ll be a durable strategist who’s at their best when wrestling with a tricky brief – someone who can ask all the right questions and get to the heart of the matter to build clear and compelling propositions, and turn the intangible into something altogether more meaningful. You’ll be well versed in planning campaigns, able to carefully select the right channels to reach and engage audiences, and ensure they deliver the goods commercially for our clients.
Most of all, we want someone with a nimble mind that can help Earnezt continue to set the pace and wow clients.
Interested? Send us your resume to [email protected] – along with 100 words on why you’re the right person for the job.
Junior Developer (UK) needed
Salary (+benefits) subject to experience
We're an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing.
Since 2009, we’ve been plying our trade with a genuine passion for combining insight and creativity to deliver outstanding results for our ever-expanding client base.
And it’s been so good, so far – we’ve built a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards (e.g. IRIS Software ‘Best B2B website’) and are now in the fortunate position of being able to count Vodafone, Gumtree, Instagram and WeWork amongst our clients.
We’ve built a reputation for creating great brands and award-winning campaigns that help clients stand out, and being digitally progressive is at the heart of this.
From innovative websites to interactive tools to engaging emails to winning social strategies – we believe great digital experiences are essential to helping brands who want to do great things, and now we want someone who shares our passion for greatness to come join our team.
What you’ll be up to
- Building, planning and delivering new WordPress sites. Working closely with our design and planning teams, you’ll be excited by the prospect of creating engaging and creative new sites – these could range from simple one page sites to larger jobs.
- Maintenance and development of Earnest website (built in WordPress)
- Owning and developing new projects. Got a fun/weird/radical idea that you want to bring to life? We want it to see the light of day.
- Improving the standards and performance of existing client sites: bang up to date and constantly striving to make things work just that little bit better.
- Developing and creating HTML emails for clients.
- Testing sites, digital products and anything else we can make to destruction. We want you to break it and then put it back together again.
- Proactive thinking – constantly looking at what’s out there and how we can innovate across our digital offering to stay at the forefront
- You’ll be commercially-minded, and up for helping brands solve business issues. This will mean collaborating with front-end devs & designers, having a basic knowledge of sysadmin, QA testing experience and a genuine desire to help make processes better – for us and our clients.
- Experience with other languages is a plus, as is knowledge of WordPress plugin dev, other CMS and E-commerce. An interest in design and UX wouldn’t go amiss either.
- You believe in the value of making interesting things. You’re up for finding new ways of solving problems. You like hanging around with creative people and have a desire to make the Internet a better place for businesses.
If this all sounds like you – get in touch.
Senior Conceptual Copywriter (UK) required
Salary is subject to experience + benefits
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing and we’re looking for a Senior Conceptual Copywriter to help us do that.
Since we opened for business in 2009 (we’ve just celebrated our 10th birthday), we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed award winning campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
With some recent client wins under our belt and existing clients going great guns, we need a Senior Conceptual Copywriter who is first and foremost a conceptual thinker.
We already have a Content team, so if you’re a pure content writer, this isn’t the role for you. We’re looking for an ideas person, someone who can unpick a knotty brief and develop an outstanding creative solution that works across multiple channels. And someone who can also write outstanding copy and is an advocate for the craft of copywriting.
We see B2B as a big creative opportunity, the chance to turn the functional into compelling and memorable creative work (and we have the awards to prove it). If you agree, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
_You’ll be working on a wide variety of briefs, from new brand development to global brand campaigns
_You’ll be creating two or three big ideas for each brief, showing how they come to life in a variety of ways, anything from video scripts to print ads to digital to social to DM to experiences to channel marketing to internal comms
_You’ll be creating brand tone of voices from scratch, writing brand Manifestos and will know how to transform the functional into an emotive and powerful tone of voice
_You’ll be presenting your ideas, meeting clients and getting immersed in their brands.
_You will have at least 8 years’ experience, will have worked in B2C and B2B and will be used to writing campaigns across multiple channels
_You think tone of voice is crucial and can write copy that has passion and purpose
_You’re a copywriter by trade but will think visually too. You may even scamp your own ads
_Your portfolio is full of 360 degree campaigns and not just copy
_You know how to write insights and rationales that clearly explain your creative ideas
_You enjoy explaining and presenting your work, both internally and to clients
_You’re a self-starter who manages your time well. You’re happy to work alone or with others
_You’re agile and can work quickly when deadlines demand it
_You’re not precious and can take others’ comments on board while at the same time keeping standards high and defending what you think is important
_You’re a team player and love collaborating with other departments
_You have a good sense of humour
_You like cake*
*or alternative treats
Freelance B2B content writers (UK) wanted
Let’s discuss your day rate
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing.
Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
What’s it all about?
We’re interested in hearing from freelance content writers who are keen to work on projects for some really interesting and diverse B2B brands.
We produce a wide range of content, from decks and brochures to infographics and scripts, but we’re particularly interested in people who love long-form copy.
What you'll be doing
- Produce exciting, informative content that meets the brief
- Depending on the brief, writing long-form copy (e.g. whitepapers, brochures, opinion pieces) and pithy short-form pieces like quick guides, sales decks and infographics
- Working to tight deadlines
- Depending on the project, you may work remotely, be needed in our London office, or expected to attend client meetings
- A good few years’ experience under your belt with a portfolio of great B2B content to show us
- Understanding of the B2B industry and various verticals’ needs and challenges
- Ability to write for a range of audiences, including C-suite and small business owners
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being London-based would be beneficial
Client Manager (UK) needed
£35-40k + benefits
Earnest is an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
It’s been so good so far. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and have been able to count the likes of Vodafone, Mastercard, Gumtree, Instagram and Microsoft amongst our clients.
What’s it all about?
At any one time you’ll be supporting the team in meeting (and exceeding), the expectations of at least one of our largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects.
You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring our strategy – and the creative that comes out of it – are just right for the task at hand. As a key point of contact, the Client Manager role is crucial to maintaining great client relationships – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success.
In return, as well as a great benefits package – that includes healthcare and contributory pension – you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go.
Helping us hit our targets
Nurturing client relationships
What you'll be doing
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Selling in and presenting work and plans (from creative to campaign plans).
- Some people management responsibility (line management is typically by Client Directors).
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong, profitable relationships
- A client-centric and proactive approach – able to both nurture and grow accounts – whilst ensuring maximum profit is achieved on all projects
- Help draft marketing proposals for campaigns, rebrands, digital projects – and be confident in understanding the process
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – eg digital, social, inbound, nurture principles – and also partner agency skills eg media planning, PR, data management, search and research
- Confidence in helping more senior team members in delivering on strategic client briefs
- Proactively thinking of ways to increase the scope of our work for existing clients (especially for our smaller clients)
- Involvement in new business; researching, helping draft proposals and responses – as part of the pitch team
- Being the best possible representative of Earnest, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting our own social media presence
- At least 3–4 years’ experience at Client Manager/Senior Client Manager level, of managing multiple projects, from either a digital, B2B or integrated agency
- A client-centric approach to consulting with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- To be enthusiastic, creative with a great sense of humour