It’s not just a salary. All Earnies receive a contributory pension, private medical insurance and life assurance*. We’ll also set you up with free eye tests, a bike scheme if you need it and a season train ticket loan if you need one of them too. Everyone gets their own ‘culture budget’ to broaden their minds and one day every year to do something charitable to broaden their soul. Oh, and lunch is on Earnest once a month too.
*Terms and conditions apply.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Email us and attach your CV and anything relevant.
Client Executive required
London, West End
£20–28k + benefits
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing. Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
It’s been so far so good. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and are now fortunate to count the likes of Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica amongst our clients.
What’s it all about?
As a Client Executive, at any one time you’ll be expected to support the team in meeting (and exceeding) the expectations of at least one of our largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects. You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring that everything we produce is just right for the task at hand.
As a key point of contact, the Client Executive role is crucial to maintaining a flawless experience for our clients – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success.
In return, as well as a great benefits package you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go.
Helping us hit our targets
Nurturing client relationships
What you'll be up to
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Writing contact reports, drafting timing plans, campaign reporting
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Managing third party suppliers and partners
- Aiding financial management of clients (estimating, quoting, invoicing)
- Helping us bring in new business (researching, helping draft proposals and responses, working as part of the pitch team)
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong relationships
- Combining a client-centric, proactive approach with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Being the best possible representative of Earnest, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting our own social media presence
- Graduate calibre with excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- At least a year’s experience of account coordination or administration
- Administrative excellence and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to consult with clients and suppliers while assisting with enquiries in a professional, mature manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic and creative with a great sense of humour