Senior Motion Designer (London/Remote) wanted
Salary (+benefits) subject to experience
Earnest started life in 2009 with a clear mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. As an independent, creative agency, we go out of our way to do something special for our clients, making a real difference to their business and bottom line.
This passion has translated into a whole host of awards – including The Drum B2B Marketing Agency of the Year. It’s also helped us attract a fantastic group of clients that share our ambition never to settle for ordinary. We’re pleased to work with Vodafone, Samsung, BMI, Mastercard and SoftBank Robotics among others, through our offices in London and New York.
We’re looking to bring some clout to our animation capability.
We are continuing to develop our in-house motion-design skills and need a versatile and experienced Senior Motion Designer to help us make a leap forward, conceptually and technically.
The same kind of different
We welcome you, whatever your appearance, mobility or gender; who you love, who you worship or where you’re from. We look for talent, enthusiasm and likability in our teammates. We look for that extra something that will add to the way we work together. That’s what helps us to be better people and a better agency.
What you’ll be up to
- Idea generation. You will work with our Creative team, coming up with ideas for videos and films that answer tricky briefs and interpret creative propositions.
- Creative Treatments. You’ll translate your ideas into stunning and buyable treatments that sell in your ideas to clients and bring your concepts to life.
- Storyboarding. You’ll create dynamic and engaging storyboards, that explain concepts clearly, frame by frame, helping our clients understand your vision.
- Animation. You will create exceptional and visually stunning videos and films, helping us to win more awards and new clients.
- Skill sharing. You will pass on your knowledge to our in-house Motion Designers on a daily basis, helping them improve.
- Collaboration. You’re a confident team player with a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Commercial nous. You’ll understand budgets and can work within them, knowing when to push the boundaries.
- Professional development. You’re always looking for ways to improve and develop your skills and will be actively encouraged to do so.
- You’re genuinely creative and keen to push yourself.
- You have solid experience and a portfolio of high quality projects that you have led.
- You can think conceptually and quickly turn that vision into inspiring video and film content.
- You enjoy generating ideas, creative treatments and storyboards and presenting them to internal teams and to clients.
- You’re highly skilled in 2D and 3D animation, including AfterEffects, Cinema4D, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator with keen attention to detail.
- You’re collaborative and happy to pass on your knowledge to our less experienced motion designers, helping them develop and grow.
- You thrive on tight deadlines and are adept at managing your time across multiple projects, keeping project teams informed.
- You’re a self-aware team player, open to receiving and providing feedback, with consistently high standards for every piece of work you do, large or small.
Interested?Send us your top three pieces of work and 100 words explaining why.
Digital Developer (London/Remote) needed
Salary (+benefits) subject to experience
We're an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing.
Since 2009, we’ve been plying our trade with a genuine passion for combining insight and creativity to deliver outstanding results for our ever-expanding client base.
And it’s been so good, so far – we’ve built a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards (e.g. IRIS Software ‘Best B2B website’) and are now in the fortunate position of being able to count Vodafone, Gumtree, Instagram and WeWork amongst our clients.
We’ve built a reputation for creating great brands and award-winning campaigns that help clients stand out, and being digitally progressive is at the heart of this.
From innovative websites to interactive tools to engaging emails to winning social strategies – we believe great digital experiences are essential to helping brands who want to do great things, and now we want someone who shares our passion for greatness to come join our team.
What you’ll be up to
- Building, planning and delivering new WordPress sites. Working closely with our design and planning teams, you’ll be excited by the prospect of creating engaging and creative new sites – these could range from simple one page sites to larger jobs.
- Maintenance and development of Earnest website (built in WordPress)
- Owning and developing new projects. Got a fun/weird/radical idea that you want to bring to life? We want it to see the light of day.
- Improving the standards and performance of existing client sites: bang up to date and constantly striving to make things work just that little bit better.
- Developing and creating HTML emails for clients.
- Testing sites, digital products and anything else we can make to destruction. We want you to break it and then put it back together again.
- Proactive thinking – constantly looking at what’s out there and how we can innovate across our digital offering to stay at the forefront
- You’ll be commercially-minded, and up for helping brands solve business issues. This will mean collaborating with front-end devs & designers, having a basic knowledge of sysadmin, QA testing experience and a genuine desire to help make processes better – for us and our clients.
- Experience with other languages is a plus, as is knowledge of WordPress plugin dev, other CMS and E-commerce. An interest in design and UX wouldn’t go amiss either.
- You believe in the value of making interesting things. You’re up for finding new ways of solving problems. You like hanging around with creative people and have a desire to make the Internet a better place for businesses.
If this all sounds like you – get in touch.
Freelance content writer (London) needed
Salary is subject to experience + benefits
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing. We combine insight and creativity to deliver great results for our ever-expanding client base, including the likes of Vodafone, Mastercard and Softbank Robotics.
It’s been so good so far. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and have been able to count the likes of Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica amongst our clients.
What it's all about
We’re looking for an experienced freelance content writer to join our content team on a project basis.
What you'll be doing
• Content could be a deep-dive thought leadership piece with a strong point of view; perhaps a podcast series with an unexpected format; or maybe some gamified sales enablement tools that go far beyond a PDF.
• You will ideally have experience creating straw mans and client-facing content plans. You should also be confident in presenting your ideas to others in the agency as well as clients.
• It goes without saying you’ll have impeccable spelling and grammar, can work fast, and can follow a brief.
• You will report to the Head of Content and this role requires frequent collaboration with other content writers, and the creative, strategy and client services teams. You won’t be working in isolation and filing copy.
• B2B experience is a must, particularly in the tech and financial services space. Ideally, you’ll have 5 years+ agency experience under your belt.
• We want someone who thinks creatively about content and isn’t limited by traditional ideas of B2B. You should love long-form, but be able to write succinctly and distil the complex and technical into inspiring, punchy copy.
• You should be easy-going, have a positive attitude and sense of humour, and cope well under pressure.
• Earnest has a very sociable culture and we’d love for you to be a part of the agency (even from afar), and interested in the possibility of joining us full-time.
• This is not a copywriter position.
B2B Strategist (London) wanted
Salary is subject to experience + excellent benefits
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing.
We combine insight and creativity to deliver great results for our ever-expanding client base, including the likes of Vodafone, Mastercard and Softbank Robotics.
We’re looking for a durable strategist to join our talented team
You’ll be as curious as we are about everything, with a good head for business and a great feel for what makes people tick.
B2B experience is a must – particular in the tech and telco space. Ideally, you’ll have 2 years+ experience under your belt, whether agency or client-side.
We want someone who can ask all the right questions and get to the heart of the matter – building clear and compelling propositions, turning the intangible into something altogether more meaningful.
You’ll be well versed in planning digital-first campaigns, carefully selecting the right channels to reach and engage audiences – and ensuring they deliver the goods commercially for our clients.
Most of all, we want someone with an athletic mind that can help Earnest continue to set the pace and wow it’s clients.
What you’ll be up to:
- Insight gathering – getting under the skin of the client, their market and customer needs via research, workshops and interviews
- Developing compelling stories and messaging that position the client’s offerings in a clear and compelling way
- Formulating high performance, integrated campaign plans – combining the right mix of inbound and outbound tactics, while thinking digital-first
- Content marketing – from advising clients on the right strategy, building personas, establishing key themes and formats to distribution
- Working closely with our creatives – delivering the laser sharp insights that will inspire their thinking
- Measuring and reporting – with a clear view on what’s working and why, to demonstrate the value and optimise the performance of our campaigns
Send us your CV along with 100 words on why you think you’re up for the challenge.
Senior Artworker (London) needed
Salary subject to experience + benefits
Earnest started life in 2009 with a clear mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing.
As an independent, creative agency, doing what we do has never been about settling for ‘Okay’. Nor box ticking. Nor making up the numbers. Instead, it’s about wanting to do something altogether special for our clients – that makes a real difference to their business – and bottom line.
It’s about thinking harder and more creatively to develop brands, campaigns and content that can’t be ignored. Engaging the hearts and minds of our audiences. Helping our clients reap the rewards.
This passion has translated into a whole host of awards – including Drum B2B Marketing Agency of the Year and B2B Marketing Agency of the Year a few times over. It’s also helped us attract a fantastic group of clients that share our ambition to never settle for ordinary. Today we’re pleased to work with Vodafone, Samsung, BMI, Mastercard and SoftBank among others, through our two offices in London and New York.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Creative Artworker to join our growing team. The production team is an important part of our agency; relied upon to hit deadlines and get work out of the door on time. While not necessarily client-facing, its a role that’s highly valued at Earnest.
We need someone with a sharp, obsessive eye for detail and a comprehensive knowledge of production for digital and print formats. Someone who can work quickly, accurately and with initiative across multiple clients in a single day. Someone who can think ahead. Someone who will liaise with printers and suppliers with confidence. An extraordinarily safe pair of hands. In short, someone vital to the agency.
What you’ll be doing and how you do it
- You’ll be busy, working across lots of different projects, for clients old and new.
- You’ll be completing the creative process taking designs into finished artwork across digital and print applications.
- You’ll be following guidelines to resize and reproduce and add to existing collateral
- You’ll be supporting the pitch and presentation process creating presentations in PowerPoint and InDesign. As such you’ll need a good knowledge of Microsoft® Office applications and great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’ll be visualising concepts for pitches and campaigns, so some slick Photoshop skills are needed.
- Confidently and comfortably producing for digital and print.
- You’ll be keen to help others when your workload is low, especially if there’s work you’d like to be involved in.
- Supporting the rest of the team of creatives in the development and delivery of great work.
- You’ll be working across multiple clients and projects at a time and will be expected to work quickly and accurately.
- Working accurately to follow guidelines and creative direction.
- Working confidently with good organisation and time management.
- Always be looking to increase your knowledge and improve your skills.
Reporting to the Creative Directors and Head of Production, you will be able to work quickly within a team, managing your own workloads, liaising with the wider team to agree and hit deadlines and be confident that what is going out is up to our standard.
In return, as well as a great benefits package – that includes healthcare and contributory pension – you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills.
Client Manager (London/remote) needed
Salary is subject to experience
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing.
Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
What’s it all about?
At any one time you’ll be supporting the team in meeting (and exceeding), the expectations of at least one of our largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects.
You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring our strategy – and the creative that comes out of it – are just right for the task at hand. As a key point of contact, the Client Manager role is crucial to maintaining great client relationships – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success.
In return you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go.
Helping us hit our targets
Nurturing client relationships
What you'll be doing
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Selling in and presenting work and plans (from creative to campaign plans).
- Some people management responsibility (line management is typically by Client Directors).
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong, profitable relationships
- A client-centric and proactive approach – able to both nurture and grow accounts – whilst ensuring maximum profit is achieved on all projects
- Help draft marketing proposals for campaigns, rebrands, digital projects – and be confident in understanding the process
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – eg digital, social, inbound, nurture principles – and also partner agency skills eg media planning, PR, data management, search and research
- Confidence in helping more senior team members in delivering on strategic client briefs
- Proactively thinking of ways to increase the scope of our work for existing clients (especially for our smaller clients)
- Involvement in new business; researching, helping draft proposals and responses – as part of the pitch team
- Being the best possible representative of Earnest, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting our own social media presence
- At least 3–4 years’ experience of managing multiple projects, from either a digital, B2B or integrated agency
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- A client-centric approach to consulting with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- To be enthusiastic, creative with a great sense of humour