It’s not just a salary. All Earnies receive a contributory pension, private medical insurance and life assurance*. We’ll also set you up with free eye tests, a bike scheme if you need it and a season train ticket loan if you need one of them too. Everyone gets their own ‘culture budget’ to broaden their minds and one day every year to do something charitable to broaden their soul. Oh, and lunch is on Earnest once a month too.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Content writer extraordinaire wanted
London, West End
Between 30k and 45k per annum depending on experience Benefits include contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, season ticket loans, life insurance. Flexible working is supported.
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing.
Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
We’ve built a talented team of 40 or so people, based in both Central London and New York, picked up a ton of awards (including Agency of the Year in the Drum B2B Brave Awards) and are now fortunate to count the likes of Samsung, Vodafone, eBay/Gumtree, Mastercard, Fiserv and Centrica amongst our clients.
Out of the ordinary content
As an agency, we’ve built a reputation for creating great content that helps our clients stand out from the crowd – from handy guides to interactive tools, videos that wow to insightful podcasts.
In fact, we were committed content marketers long before content marketing even became a thing.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for greatness to join our expanding content team. Ideally you’ve got at least 3 years of writing experience, with specific B2B marketing content writing experience. And ideally, you’ve got tech industry knowledge.
You revel in getting your head round some pretty tricky subject areas and finding elegant and engaging ways to make them meaningful for time-poor business executives.
You know your buying cycles from your bicycles. Have a hunger for doing something different. And importantly like us, you’ve also got no desire to simply add to the glutinous mountains of content out there –and instead want to create content that truly sparkles, resonates and offers huge value to its consumers.
What you’ll be up to:
_ Insight gathering – immersing yourself in the worlds of our clients and their target customers, the key trends, issues and opportunities on their radar, through desk research and interviews.
_ Content ideas – working closely with our planners and creatives to devise new and engaging ways of bringing our clients’ stories and messages to life
_ Content planning – formulating and structuring content plans that share your vision for each content asset to be created
_ Content writing – copywriting a wide gamut of content, both long and short form – from thought leadership reports, practical guides and infographics to video and podcast scripts, from on page digital content to social media posts
_ Proactive thinking – constantly looking at what’s out there and how we can innovate across our content offer to stay at the forefront
Send us your CV along with 100 words on why you think you’re up for the challenge.
Exceptional junior content writer wanted
London, West End
Salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits
We do B2B different
Earnest is an agency with a mission: to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing.
Since opening up shop in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies and ran campaigns that’ve delivered results, delighted audiences and won a surprising number of awards. We’re now fortunate to count the likes of Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica among our clients.
We’ve built a reputation for creating insight-rich content that sets our clients apart. Truth is, we were committed content marketers long before content marketing was even a thing.
Are you ‘The One’?
We’ll come right out and say it – we’re looking for a junior content writer who’ll blow our socks off.
Someone with a year or two’s writing experience (ideally in an agency or editorial environment).
Someone who loves short and long-form content (but especially long-form).
Someone who does detail, with a mean eye for accuracy and consistency.
Someone who likes getting under the skin of how businesses operate.
Someone who can untangle the knots in tricky subjects like technology.
Someone who winces at marketing fluff and is repulsed by jargon.
Someone with a finely tuned humdrum detector.
Sound like you? Then we really should be talking.
You’ll be doing this kind of thing…
Supporting the Content Team on…well, all things content. Your typical day might involve:
- Writing, editing and proofing articles, guides, whitepapers, video scripts, interactive tools – anything with words, basically.
- Researching markets and trends, digging around for the kind of insights that shape killer content strategies.
- Coming up with fresh content ideas to help bring clients’ stories and messages to life.
…but not this
Navel-gazing in a room for days, working on a three-word strapline.
Not that kind of role, not that kind of agency.
Client Executive required
London, West End
£20–28k + benefits
Earnest is an agency with a mission to chase out the humdrum in B2B marketing. Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
It’s been so far so good. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and are now fortunate to count the likes of Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica amongst our clients.
What’s it all about?
As a Client Executive, at any one time you’ll be expected to support the team in meeting (and exceeding) the expectations of at least one of our largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects. You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring that everything we produce is just right for the task at hand.
As a key point of contact, the Client Executive role is crucial to maintaining a flawless experience for our clients – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success.
In return, as well as a great benefits package you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go.
Helping us hit our targets
Nurturing client relationships
What you'll be up to
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Writing contact reports, drafting timing plans, campaign reporting
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Managing third party suppliers and partners
- Aiding financial management of clients (estimating, quoting, invoicing)
- Helping us bring in new business (researching, helping draft proposals and responses, working as part of the pitch team)
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong relationships
- Combining a client-centric, proactive approach with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Being the best possible representative of Earnest, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting our own social media presence
- Graduate calibre with excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- At least a year’s experience of account coordination or administration
- Administrative excellence and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to consult with clients and suppliers while assisting with enquiries in a professional, mature manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic and creative with a great sense of humour