Earnest is an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
We're an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. Since 2009, we’ve been plying our trade with a genuine passion for combining insight and creativity to deliver outstanding results for our ever-expanding client base.
And it’s been so good, so far – we’ve built a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards (e.g. IRIS Software ‘Best B2B website’) and are now in the fortunate position of being able to count Vodafone, Asus, Mastercard and Ericsson amongst our clients.
Delivering outstanding digital experiences
We’ve built a reputation for creating great brands and award-winning campaigns that help clients stand out, and being digitally progressive is at the heart of this.
From innovative websites to interactive tools to engaging emails to winning social strategies – we believe great digital experiences are essential to helping brands who want to do great things, and now we want someone who shares our passion for greatness to come join our team.
The same kind of different
We welcome you, whatever your appearance, mobility or gender; who you love, who you worship or where you’re from. We look for talent, enthusiasm and likability in our teammates. We look for that extra something that will add to the way we work together. That’s what helps us to be better people and a better agency.
What you’ll be up to
- Building, planning and delivering exceptional digital experiences is the name of the game. From interactive tools to microsites, landing pages to full website delivery for new brands, we do it all.
- You’ll be working closely with our creative and planning teams, you’ll be excited by the prospect of creating engaging and creative new sites with cutting edge front end technologies.
- There’s also some smaller jobs around … like the maintenance and ongoing development of Earnest website and many of our client sites
- You’ll have the chance to own and develop new projects. Got a fun/weird/radical idea that you want to bring to life? We want it to see the light of day.
- You will help us improve the standards and performance of existing client sites: bang up to date and constantly striving to make things work just that little bit better.
- We also do create HTML emails for clients and working across a range of marketing platforms like Hubspot, Pardot and Eloqua.
- We need you to be proactive thinking – constantly looking at what’s out there and how we can innovate across our digital offering to stay at the forefront
- You’ll have experience of at least a handful of other front end technologies – be it Node, Vue or Angular, and other modern standards like Lottie animations.
- Experience with other languages is of course a bonus, as is knowledge of WordPress plugin dev, or any other CMS . An interest in design and UX is useful to get the level of excellence we expect..
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the tools that make WordPress superpowered – From ACF to WPML, and from Autoptimise to WPEngine.
- You’ll be commercially-minded, and up for helping brands solve business issues. This will mean collaborating with front-end devs & designers, having a basic knowledge of hosting management, QA testing experience and a genuine desire to help make processes better – for us and our clients.
- You believe in the value of making interesting things. You’re up for finding new ways of solving problems. You like hanging around with creative people and have a desire to make the Internet a better place for businesses.
Sound like you?
Email us and attach your CV and anything relevant.